The airstream trailer 100 ft from the home has electric and two heaters, but no plumbing. If you are interested in using it we will prep it for your stay. During the winter months, it requires warm up time.
We allow up to 20 people on the Lodging Agreement if you are interested in bringing air mattresses or couch tripping. For larger groups, we request you pace your use of hot water such as shower, dishwasher and washing machine so our boiler can keep up with demand.
• Trophy gourmet kitchen with new GE appliances:
• Fully stocked (inventory PDF available).
• Massive great room
• Free WiFi
• Dining table that seats up to 20
• 2 fireplaces (1 outdoor, 1 indoor double sided)
• Massive outdoor fire pit
• Dual Gas/Charcoal Grill BBQ
• Outdoor Floating Bed™
• Private, off-street parking for up to 10 vehicles
• All Premium Cable Channels
• 3 Cable TVs (52” LCD HDTV) and Apple TV (Sync w/your Apple device)
• Blue Ray DVD/CD Player (and 50+ DVDs)
• Stereo System w/iPod Dock
• Record Player (and curated vintage vinyl album collection)
• 4 Blue Tooth Wireless Monster Speakers (instruction manual pdf available)
• Board Games and Cards
• Fully Stocked Book Library
• Fully Stocked (inventory gallery pdf available)
• Plates and silverware for large groups
• All new GE Monogram Appliances
• 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens (1 convection), 2 Refrigerators
• Dual-Fuel Professional Range with 6 Burners (Natural Gas)
• 30” Convection Wall Oven
• 1.8 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven
• Cooking Utensils, Pots/Pans Provided
• Magic Bullet Hi Speed Blender & Mixer
• Concierge: Groceries, cleaning, events, fire pit build, etc.
• Private Chef & Caterer Jodi Cummings: Catering, drop-offs, and mise en place (ready-to-cook) meals available.
• Massage therapist Vanessa Vera: Treat yourself at home, visit Vanessa’s site here for services offered.
3 PM Check In
11 AM Check Out
ask about early check-in/late check-out for additional fee
Rates & Fees
Renters must be 21 or older, and minors must always be accompanied by adults. More than 20 people constitute an event. No unsupervised events. Fill out Event Inquiry Form to ask for details on hosting a gathering of more than 20. We will gladly acommodate and assist however we can!
Arrival Time: Check-in time is 3PM or later. We will email you with specifics upon payment.
Departure Time: Check out time is 11AM. Since Sundays are our busiest day of the week with wedding location tours, late check out requires additional staff scheduling arrangements on our end and can be prearranged for a fee of $250.
Minimum Night Stays: We do require multi-night stays during certain times. Events, weekends, holidays, and peak seasonal periods generally have a three-night requirement. However, please email to check our availability for shorter stays.
Rates: Lodging rates are for the entire property. All rates are subject to change without notice. Rates also are subject to Ulster County Hotel/Motel and NY State Lodging Tax and any applicable Sales Taxes.
More than 20 people constitutes an event. No unsupervised events at the barn. Renters must be 21 or older and minors must always be accompanied by adults.
Parking: We have private off-street parking to accommodate up to 10 cars. For events, our next door neighbor rents his lot.
Pets Allowed: We are pet-friendly at the barn! A $50 pet fee per pet applies. If you cannot keep them off the furniture, then please protect the furniture from hair and dirt and clean up after them before your departure.