• Estate rental includes:
- Indoor Modern Rustic Barn
- Vintage 31’ Airstream Camper
- Outdoor Decks & Patios
- 4 Acres of Lawn with Pond + Fire Pit
- Meadow and Forested Areas (for Photos)
• Maximum number of guests:
Our capacity is 100, but the owner prefers events that are 80 or less. Our pricing for renting Barn on the Pond varies based on guest count. More than 20 people constitutes an event.
• Trophy gourmet kitchen* with new GE appliances:
Fully stocked ( inventory PDF available by request).
• Massive great room
• Dining tables that seat 20
• 2 fireplaces (1 outdoor, 1 indoor double sided)
• Massive outdoor fire pit
• Outdoor floating bed
• Private, off-street parking for 15 cars.
• Additional parking lot next door available for rent from our neighbor.
Custom tenting available.
• All Premium Cable Channels
• 3 TVs (52” LCD HDTV) and Apple TV (Sync w/your Apple device)
• Blue Ray DVD/CD Player (and 50+ DVDs)
• Stereo System w/iPod Dock
• Record Player (and amazing vintage vinyl album collection)
• 4 Blue Tooth Wireless Monster Speakers
• Board Games and Cards
• Fully Stocked Book Library
For your benefit and time we require the following:
• Caterer: BOTP Approved with insurance that includes liquor liability
• Full Weekend Event Insurance: liability policy that includes liquor liability purchased by client from eventhelper.com or similar.
• Parking (available from neighbor next door)
• Toilets: Portolets for groups over 40
• Tenting: Tent on the patio for up to 80 people, and/or a tent on the lawn for up to 100 (as an alternate rain plan)
• Music: Only non-amplified music allowed outdoors until 8pm, anything indoors is fine until 10pm
• Trash: Caterer takes all event garbage. Client is required to recycle and bag all lodging garbage in up to ten 33-gallon plastic trash bags and place behind the utility fence in prep for Monday roadside pick up. Are the bags included?
• Lessee(s): must be 21 or older (minors must always be accompanied by adults. Can they be left alone on the property? This is important to specify, and also include in Guidelines).
Rates are for the entire property regardless of the number of guests lodging during your stay.
Tents are included with event package, however, for large groups and catered events it is the caterer’s responsibility to provide equipment for the kitchen tent. Existing indoor kitchen equipment may also be used for light cooking inside the barn.
We have private off-street parking to accommodate up to 15 cars. Our neighbor provides additional parking for a fee or you can shuttle your guests from Woodstock Day School parking lot for rent.
We are pet-friendly at the barn. Pet fee is $50/pet.
Smoking is allowed outside. Please dispose of your butts in the garbage bins outside.